Welcome to my website!
My name is Tito Huapaya. I’m an experienced music composer, arranger, remixer, sound designer and keyboardist, owner of TH Sounds Studios in Lima, Peru.
I provide original music for Film/TV, web sites, flash animations, multimedia productions, corporate videos. Also remixes, musical arrangements/orchestrations, sheet transcription, audio restoration, mixing and mastering.
I have experience in most popular music genres, from new-age to EDM.
We offer the following services:
- Voice-over recording in Spanish, US/UK English, French and Brazilian Portuguese performed by talented voice artists, all native speakers.
- Original music for Film/TV and all kinds of media (animations, videos, podcasts, apps, etc.)
- Audio editing and restoration.
- Video editing and dubbing (including translations from English to Spanish/Portuguese with proofreading.)
- Sound effects design for games, animations, and apps.
- Remixes, musical arrangements, orchestrations, sheet transcription.
- Mixing and mastering in Protools.
I was born in Lima, Peru, where my passion for music first erupted. I started studying music aand playing keyboards as a child and as the years went by I noticed that I was greatly influenced by varied styles of music. This would eventually lead me to study audio engineering, and with all this background, I started my own music production and audio post production company in 2002.
As a composer/produced, I have credits in remix compilations, in hypnosis CDs and DVDs programs, video games, apps and several albums released by independent labels.
I have worked closely with production music libraries and developers around the world in the role of music composer or sound effects designer, creating multimedia applications, animations, ringtones and games for computers and mobile devices.
Currently, I’m working as freelance music composer for production music libraries and for work-for-hire projects.